Clicker 1500 Die Cut Machine
MAY SPECIAL: SAVE 10%
The Tippmann Clicker 1500 delivers 15 tons of cutting pressure at the touch of a button. With this kind of cutting power you can count on the Clicker 1500 to deliver a perfect die cut every time. The Clicker can cut a wide range of materials such as leather, fabrics, gaskets material, plastics, paper stocks, etc. The ability of the Clicker to die cut up to 1/2 thick leather, makes this an extremely versatile machine.
The Clicker's cast-iron "C" frames allows for easy loading of dies and materials. Just place the die and material on the Cutting Deck, press the Dual Safety Buttons, and in less than three seconds you will have a perfect die cut.
The Clicker 1500's large capacity cutting area (24"x 12") allows for countless die cutting patterns.
Designed with only three moving parts, Clickers are easy to operate and maintain. The patented Air System raises the Cutting Deck to give you 15 tons of cutting pressure. Requiring no electricity or hydraulics, this die cutter operates off of 80-110 PSI of air pressure.
Don't forget to ask about our custom die department. We can manufacture just about any custom die to your exact specifications.
All Tippmann Machines come with a one year warranty on all parts and labor and a 30 day money-back guarantee.
Attractive Tippmann Clicker Features
Air operated die cutting machines deliver tons of pressure at the touch of a button.
- NO electricity or hydraulics required. These machines operate off of 80-110 psi
- Die cut leather, fabric, gasket material, plastic, paper/card stocks, etc.
- Compact size
- Large cutting capacity
- Heavy cast iron C frame construction permits side or front loading.
- Very low maintenance, with three moving parts (One Quick Exhaust and 2 button valves).
- Dual safety palm buttons -- OSHA COMPLIANT
- Two Hand Anti-Tie Down Air Logic Upgrade available for $650 installed
- Very Low price
CLICKER 1500 ships with manual and instructional DVD
- Enter your zip code
- Select a delivery location Select a delivery locationBusiness with a dock or forkliftBusiness without a dock or forkliftResidential or limited accessTradeshow or conventionConstruction site
- Get quotes
Rates are subject to change based on time of calculation and data entered.
©2011 Freightquote.com. All rights reserved.